The New Features and Improvements in Janus 6.0
* Electional Search module.
* Johndro RA and Johndro Long have been added to the Mc Method options in cast a new chart.
* Save Chart icon added to the main screen toolbar.
* View Rectification Event Dates module.
Includes the ability to add/delete names, add/edit/delete events, enter date, time, location and notes for each event.
* Zodiac Bi-Wheel Designer.
* Cast a Pre Natal chart and Rectify chart using Trutine Hermes.
* Animate Dual Bi-Wheels module.
* Proportional Single Wheel Designer can now add Decans by Marcus Manilius, Novenaria, Duodecima (aka Dodecatemoria and Dwads), Constellations (13 unequal signs on the ecliptic including Ophiuchus), and Western 28 Lunar Mansions.
* The Progressive Topocentric House System suitable for all latitudes has been added to the list of house systems.
* Backup and Restore Chart Files function has been added to the main screen control panel.
* Import Glyph Color Settings from Janus 5.
* Election Chart module now displays a Bi-Wheel and includes drag and drop electional chart planets and house cusps function.
* Shadow Periods calculation module.
* Speculum module.
* The Zodiac Bi-Wheel can now display terms and decans.
* Constellation Planting Guide module.
* Can now cast a chart using Sripati and Vehlow houses.
* New Backup and Restore modules.
You can now back up charts, settings, wheels, pages, rectification event dates, atlas, time changes and zones, chart search definitions, electional search definitions, images, interpretations, and custom arabic parts.
* Dasa Report has been added to the Vedic Chart module.
* Nakshatra Glyphs have been added to the Proportional Single Wheel Designer.
* Can now select Planet + Planet, Planet + Star, and Star + Star in paran options in the calculate diurnal events and parans module.
* Right Ascension can now be displayed in degrees or hours in the Ephemeris Text and the Ephemeris Grid modules.
* Relocating the natal chart is now optional in the Daily Timing module.
* Stations have been incorporated into aspect events in the Time Line.
* Angular Separations (also known as Arc Openings and Distances) are now calculated using the selected harmonic in the Aspects module.
* Time Line now displays the selected "sort EXL by" setting in List Transits screen.
* Revised Cast Progressed Solar Return Chart calculation options.
* Asteroid selection has been increased from 81 to 147.
* Star selection increased from 135 to 747.
* Arabic Parts selection increased from 544 to 839 and source can be optionally added to the description of the part.
* Icon for animate single wheel has been added to the toolbar selection.
* The Dynamic Dignity Graph in the Electional and Horary Chart modules now displays much faster and with higher resolution.
* Can now do animation transits for any type of chart in the Single Wheel and Bi-Wheel modules.
* Can now do transits to radix for any type of chart in the Graphic Ephemeris, Declination Graph, Ephemeris Grid, Ephemeris Text, Calculate Transits, and the Calculate Single Transits modules.
* Can now generate a Quick Transit Report for any type of chart.
* Janus now remembers the path to the folder last used to save an image.
* Bi-Wheel module can now display a wheel plus aspect grid.
* Pages in the Page Gallery module can now be arranged by topic.
* The Ephemeris Grid and the Ephemeris Text modules now calculate faster.
* The Asteroid Selection window can now display:
B Name plus size and type.
C. Name plus meaning.
The number of saved selections has been expanded.
* The Star Selection window now includes additional sort by options, and additional saved selections.
* Improved help index functionality.
* Level 5 (hourly periods) has been added to Decennials calculation options in the Traditional Chart module.
* Can now calculate animation transits to composite chart in the Bi-Wheel module.
* Animation dates now retain the selected calendar system in the following modules.
Traditional, Electional, Horary, Uranian, Vedic.
Single, Bi, Tri, and Quad wheels.
Animated Dual Bi Wheels.
Alternate Coordinate Systems, Octocope, Gauquelin Sectors, Arabic Lunar Mansions, and Fixed Stars Wheels.
Sky Map and ACG Map.
* Diurnal Events and Parans module.
There are now 2 motion options:
1. Diurnal Motion Only (Classical Method).
2. Diurnal + Zodiac Motion (Modern Method).